8 Reasons Young Americans Don’t Fight Back: How the US Crushed Youth Resistance
- Student-Loan Debt.
- Psychopathologizing and Medicating Noncompliance.
- Schools That Educate for Compliance and Not for Democracy.
- “No Child Left Behind” and “Race to the Top.”
- Shaming Young People Who Take Education—But Not Their Schooling—Seriously.
- The Normalization of Surveillance.
- Fundamentalist Religion and Fundamentalist Consumerism.
I saw this girl in the old city of Ghat during the Festival of Ghat ! She was different from the Libyan Tuareg. There was a paint on her face and she was wearing different outfits … So, I asked her and she answered that she is Tuareg from Niger !!!
- Bashar Shglila
If you ever find yourself down and distressed, reflect upon the story of Prophet Yusuf (PBUH). He was beaten by his own flesh and blood and then thrown in a well. He was taken as a slave and then he became a prisoner. But not once did he lose faith in his Lord. And look how Allah rewarded him at the end.